By Feng-Yu Wang
Read Online or Download ANALYSIS FOR DIFFUSION PROCESSES ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS (Advanced Series on Statistical Science and Applied Probability) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
Bayesian inference offers an easy and unified method of information research, permitting experimenters to assign percentages to competing hypotheses of curiosity, at the foundation of the present country of data. by way of incorporating proper previous details, it will probably occasionally enhance version parameter estimates through many orders of value.
Those are the complaints of a one-week overseas convention founded on asymptotic research and its purposes. They include significant contributions facing- mathematical physics: PT symmetry, perturbative quantum box conception, WKB analysis,- neighborhood dynamics: parabolic structures, small denominator questions, - new facets in mold calculus, with comparable combinatorial Hopf algebras and alertness to multizeta values,- a brand new relatives of resurgent features concerning knot conception.
Many connections were chanced on among the speculation of analytic features of 1 or extra complicated variables and the learn of commutative Banach algebras. whereas functionality conception has frequently been hired to respond to algebraic questions comparable to the life of idempotents in a Banach algebra, options bobbing up from the learn of Banach algebras together with the maximal excellent house, the Silov boundary, Geason components, and so forth.
This booklet reports sure areas of Riemannian metrics on either compact and non-compact manifolds. those areas are outlined via quite a few sign-based curvature stipulations, with detailed awareness paid to optimistic scalar curvature and non-negative sectional curvature, notwithstanding we additionally contemplate confident Ricci and non-positive sectional curvature.
- Mathematizing Space: The Objects of Geometry from Antiquity to the Early Modern Age (Trends in the History of Science)
- Foliations on Riemannian Manifolds and Submanifolds
- Complex and Differential Geometry: Conference held at Leibniz Universität Hannover, September 14 – 18, 2009 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics)
- Homological Algebra of Semimodules and Semicontramodules: Semi-infinite Homological Algebra of Associative Algebraic Structures: 70 (Monografie Matematyczne)
- The Many Facets of Geometry: A Tribute to Nigel Hitchin (Oxford Science Publications)
Extra info for ANALYSIS FOR DIFFUSION PROCESSES ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS (Advanced Series on Statistical Science and Applied Probability)
ANALYSIS FOR DIFFUSION PROCESSES ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS (Advanced Series on Statistical Science and Applied Probability) by Feng-Yu Wang