By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this e-book is a realistic source for top content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on functional and widely-used options like photo processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an academic bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and special appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Facharbeit (Schule) aus dem Jahr 2012 im Fachbereich Chemie - Analytische Chemie, word: 1+, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Facharbeit wird in das weite Feld der Forensischen Chemie ein kleiner Einblick gegeben. Historische Themen sind ebenso vertreten wie Themen der Chemie, die sich auf Nachweismethoden beschränken.
Biosensors have gotten more and more very important bioanalytical instruments within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, meals, and different shopper orientated industries. The know-how, even though good constructed in Europe, is slowly constructing and has all started to generate curiosity within the usa in basic terms during the last couple of years.
This quantity presents details on tips on how to pick out and reveal crops for his or her medicinal houses. It describes phytopharmacological thoughts for extracting and qualitatively and quantitatively studying a plant’s phytochemicals. After an in depth in vitro research together with dietary and anti-nutritional analyses, medicinal homes have been verified with a variety of in vivo types for anti inflammatory, analgesic, anti-pyretic, anticancer and anti-diabetic houses, in addition to wound therapeutic, neurodegenerative illnesses, and so on.
Gasoline Chromatography: rules, concepts, and functions, moment variation, is a basic textbook on gasoline chromatography compatible for clients of the procedure and for examine staff. It doesn't presuppose any wisdom of the topic. beginning with an advent to gasoline chromatography, the 1st 1/2 the publication is essentially concerned about the facility of fuel chromatography to accomplish separations.
- Comprehensive Two Dimensional Gas Chromatography (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Laborpraxis Band 1: Einführung, Allgemeine Methoden (German Edition)
- Two-Dimensional X-Ray Diffraction
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel: A Spreadsheet Approach
- Strategies and Tactics in Organic Synthesis: 5
Extra info for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty