By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the new growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written via sixty eight the world over popular specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity contains a sensible integration of mathematical and chemical suggestions and covers a variety of functions within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 2 explores deeper the themes brought in quantity 1, with a variety of extra issues akin to topological methods for classifying fullerene isomers; chemical response networks; discrimination of small molecules utilizing topological molecular descriptors; GRANCH tools for the mathematical characterization of DNA, RNA and protein sequences; linear regression equipment and Bayesian ideas; in silico toxicity prediction equipment; drug layout; integration of bioinformatics and platforms biology, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics; metalloenzyme types; protein folding versions; molecular periodicity; generalized topologies and their functions; and lots of more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and useful features of the elemental innovations of mathematical chemistry
- Covers functions in various parts of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, platforms biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- About half the ebook focuses totally on present paintings, new functions, and rising ways for the mathematical characterization of crucial features of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and structures biology
Read or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Facharbeit (Schule) aus dem Jahr 2012 im Fachbereich Chemie - Analytische Chemie, word: 1+, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Facharbeit wird in das weite Feld der Forensischen Chemie ein kleiner Einblick gegeben. Historische Themen sind ebenso vertreten wie Themen der Chemie, die sich auf Nachweismethoden beschränken.
Biosensors have gotten more and more very important bioanalytical instruments within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, foodstuff, and different buyer orientated industries. The expertise, notwithstanding good constructed in Europe, is slowly constructing and has started to generate curiosity within the usa merely over the last couple of years.
This quantity offers info on how one can decide upon and display crops for his or her medicinal homes. It describes phytopharmacological recommendations for extracting and qualitatively and quantitatively examining a plant’s phytochemicals. After an in depth in vitro research together with dietary and anti-nutritional analyses, medicinal houses have been confirmed with a number of in vivo versions for anti inflammatory, analgesic, anti-pyretic, anticancer and anti-diabetic houses, in addition to wound therapeutic, neurodegenerative illnesses, and so forth.
Gasoline Chromatography: ideas, suggestions, and purposes, moment variation, is a normal textbook on fuel chromatography appropriate for clients of the procedure and for examine staff. It doesn't presuppose any wisdom of the topic. beginning with an advent to gasoline chromatography, the 1st half the e-book is basically fascinated with the facility of fuel chromatography to accomplish separations.
- GC / MS: A Practical User's Guide
- Mossbauer Spectroscopy: Applications in Chemistry, Biology, and Nanotechnology
- Analysis and Purification Methods in Combinatorial Chemistry (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
Extra resources for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 by Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces